Paiement 100% Sécurisé
Paiement en Euros
Plus de 3,5 Millions de billets vendus
Pourquoi réserver avec nous ?
Informations sur le lieu
1. Mamma Mia, la comédie musicale à LondresAu Novello Theatre, lun, 20 jan 2020 - sam, 19 sep 2020
Dès 21,80 €
2. Mary PoppinsAu Prince Edward Theatre, lun, 20 jan 2020 - dim, 26 jul 2020
Dès 30,90 €
3. The Play That Goes WrongAu Duchess Theatre, mar, 21 jan 2020 - dim, 1 nov 2020
Dès 27,50 €
4. Mamma Mia ! The PartyAu L'O2, mer, 22 jan 2020 - dim, 31 mai 2020
Dès 181,80 €
5. The Book of MormonAu Prince of Wales Theatre, lun, 20 jan 2020 - sam, 2 mai 2020
Dès 27,50 €
6. The Comedy About A Bank RobberyAu Criterion Theatre, mar, 21 jan 2020 - dim, 1 nov 2020
Dès 15,10 €
7. Magic Goes WrongAu Vaudeville Theatre, mar, 21 jan 2020 - dim, 31 mai 2020
Dès 30,90 €
8. The Covent Garden Comedy Club @ HeavenAu Heaven, ven, 24 jan 2020 - sam, 30 mai 2020
Dès 24,20 €
9. Only Fools and Horses : la comédie musicaleAu Theatre Royal Haymarket, lun, 20 jan 2020 - sam, 25 avr 2020
Dès 123,80 €
10. Touching The VoidAu Duke of York's Theatre, lun, 20 jan 2020 - sam, 29 fév 2020
Dès 53,00 €
Dear Evan Hansen
Ceci est une toute nouvelle offre que nous vous proposons - il est déjà possible de réserver des billets pour cette offre et les informations en français seront bientôt disponibles.
What is it like to feel like you don't belong? And what can possibly change that feeling? Dear Evan Hansen gives you both the answers and questions to new aspects of life. Enjoy this wonderful musical and get ready for thinking about life and the way we live it.
- Choose your own seats
- Experience a Tony Award-winning musical
- Listen to music from a Golden Globe-winning songwriting team
- Watch the book of the same name come to life on stage
A quoi puis-je m'attendre ?
Remember high school? Everyone's memories are different. This musical is focused on the tough parts of high school, that deserves their place in the spotlight, because they are important to put into words - or in this case: music!
Dear Evan Hansen follows the main character Evan, who battles anxiety, while he has no friends and feels like a complete outsider. Evan has a crush on a girl, Zoe, whose overprotective brother, Connor, is going through some of the same issues as Evan - they both especially feel that they don't really fit in anywhere. But when something suddenly happens to Connor, Evan finds himself in the eye of the storm, surrounded by drama. And this time it is not just in the halls of the high school.
The storyline in Dear Evan Hansen is sweet, yet heart-breaking. It makes you think about life and how you can feel like you belong through an emotional story filled with a bunch of conflicts, sorrow and love.
Comment ça marche?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to the theatre or show the ticket on your mobile.